Sarah

It was Sarah's birthday this week so me and the girls with respective partners and children met up in the Ribble Valley for lunch. Ethan and I played butch games like thumb wrestling, arm wrestling and that game you play where you have to slap each other in the face, I won every time!!!! I boast now because I know I'm on limited time here, I imagine he's going to be a strong man one day soon.

Sarah was slightly concerned that Ethan might be doubting the existence of Father Christmas, apparently Saffron (the Bitch!) a 3 year old from his school might have been telling tales, she has an older brother!  We told Father Christmas tales.

Falcon Boy was there too and this time he didn't cry once.  He's getting hairy and his eyes are hypnotic.

"Sarah in Scarboro, 1987ish"

"Hairy Hypnotic Falcon Boy with Mother"

Comments

Popular Posts