The City

Despite being like a couple of zombies we made our way into the city.  Firstly we went to Westminster walking by all the protester people, I wondered how effective they are, they've been there a while now.  Westminster was closed again (it always is when I go) and someone had written "The Church love cock" outside the abbey.  Maybe they were a bit more angry than I was at it being shut again.  St Pauls wasn't without graffiti either, someone had sprayed "Thank God for Dead End Jobs" on the entrance.

We then made our way to one of the royal parks passing the tourists queuing to be photographed in a red telephone box.  I think they are used for nothing else nowadays.

In the park we came across some pelicans.  One of the pelicans appeared to be shivering and was being attended to by an over friendly man.  He had taken his jumper off to put over the bird.  Some people may have found it caring, I found it a bit creepy and weird.

We returned early to the hotel to get a few hours sleep before Rodrigo y Gabriela and I took photos of Kerry on the tube whilst we were travelling through tunnels.  I felt like I needed a light hearted day today.

"Kerry on the Tube"

"Profumo Girl"

"Pelican wearing a jumper"

"St Pauls"

Comments

Popular Posts