The Yorkshire 3 Peaks

Kerry did the Yorkshire 3 Peaks today for charitable purposes and being the sports fan I am I went along to spectate. I've done it before. I reckon that if I was part of the Von Trapp family I'd have handed myself into the Nazis rather than trek for endless days across the alps, especially with an annoying nun.

I took the opportunity to visit Twistleton Scar, location of many a Yorkshire Dales scene.



"Limestone Features on Twistleton Scar"


"Ingleborough from Twistleton"

The folk doing the walk wore the letters of the chap they were doing the event for on their t-shirts. I'm a fan of wordplay and stood in a particular order they made this sentence. (Other sentences included, "Horses in Crap", "Crash or Penis" and "Across her Nip"!)

"Chris Pearson"

Comments

Popular Posts