The Bikes

Sometimes I'll bang RushHD on the Sky box and sit watching the sport. It's not like I understand what's going on or have any desire to do it, I just find it quite mesmerising. I like the idea that an animal has created this thing and uses it to elevate themselves to a height that is potentially lethal. I bet if dolphins or monkeys were doing this the world would "flip out"!


I did take a flash however I felt that shutter speeds greater than 1/250 (the flash sync speed!) were required. Therefore over exposure was necessary. I nearly came a cropper with the batteries. Before I left the house I did check all 6 batteries on the charger and all reported to be fully charged. Imagine my surprise when all but 1 battery was being reported by the cameras as being fully discharged!!!! I was most annoyed. Luckily the battery that was charged was a 2000mAh and did both cameras all day. When I got back I realised that the charger is goosed.








Comments

Popular Posts