Week 5 - Landscape

Always a difficult subject for me. I initially thought urban, not only would it be easier during a busy week but... in fact that was the only reason.

I stayed around Rossendale and drove up to the Haslingden Halo. There was a pro from Lancashire Life magazine shooting the Halo and other hilltop attractions around the area, it felt like he'd pinched my idea even tho I didn't really have one at the time. I quite liked the image I took and although it was technically good it lacked a reason for the project.

"The Halo has Landed"
I then decided to roam closer to home and concentrate on man-made things obstructing what might be a nice landscape. I see this shed every morning and evening and have often thought it would make a good HDR image. Behind the shed is the valley of Whitewell Bottom and the Rossendale hills.

"Shed in HDR"

Comments

Popular Posts