Post Lockdown 1 Morecambe

Darwin was invited to a party in Morecambe at the weekend, but unfortunately due to aid social distancing I couldn’t accompany both him and Kerry into the party area. Instead I took a walk around the very interesting town taking photos of people and stuff.

I didn’t really have an agenda but I did bob into a shop that sold Army gear. I’m in half a mind to buy a gilly suit, not too sure why, but they were far too expensive in the Morecambe shop at £80+. I can only assume that there is quite a demand for them in Morecambe. I’d want one if I lived in Morecambe! Don't get me wrong, it was good to be out taking photos on the street again, even in Morecambe, but it always feels a little post apocalyptic in Morecambe.

There are signs that infections are rising again and lockdowns are being suffixed with numbers, Lockdown 1, 2, to 99 etc…






 

Comments

Popular Posts