Doggy Style on Dog Shit Hill

We went up Helm in Kendal today as a Baeron collective complete with dogs, and although we’re in mid-autumn it was still relatively warm. It’s nice enough but it is absolutely covered in dog crap, upsettingly so.

Ena has come into heat and Mouse doesn’t know what to do with himself. He gets very angry with people, even Kerry, and whenever our backs are turned he quite literally gets stuck into her. They end up being joined for about 15 minutes and when they eventually do release he ‘jips’ on the floor. There used to be a dog called Jip that lived round the corner when I was a lad. It could do all sorts of tricks. I wonder if ‘jip’ meant the same when I was a lad and it had a comical name unbeknownst to me?

We get great sunsets in autumn don’t we? I’ve been stopping the car to photograph them regularly recently.






 

Comments

Popular Posts