Bitch

We had our first non-family visitor for a very long time, Fat Dan, Sarah and Amelia, lockdown 1 was officially over. However, giving a number to a situation like ‘Lockdown 1’ isn’t really a good sign that there isn’t going to be another lockdown is it?

I’m not really keen on the whole reunion idea but there are quite a few people I hold in very high esteem from my old SPSL days and Fat Dan is one of them. It was utterly lovely to see him. The first thing that Darwin said when I told him Dan was coming was ‘Can I swear at him?’ Several weeks previous to this Darwin had sent him a single word message on the Xbox simply saying ‘Bitch’.

Life has changed slightly for Dan, in that he now has a child. I think the changes are subtle but he has definitely been ‘tamed’ slightly, and only in a good way. I’ve missed Dan and both Darwin and I spent the majority of time during his visit smiling.



 

Comments

Popular Posts