Frog Eyed and Cyclops Kids

Do all parents look at their children with rose tinted glasses? I say that because every time we take Darwin to the barbers he comes away looking proper smooth, or at least I think so. But I do look at some kids and think ‘Whoaaa’!

There’s a kid I know, I’ll not say from where, but he looks like he’s in his 40’s. He doesn’t have an aging disease or anything (or not that I know of!) but he looks like he’d much rather prefer a night out in a pub getting lashed and playing darts than he would spending his birthday in a ball pool or summat. And some kids have got their eyes all wrong. I don’t mean like all wonky donkey eyes but the distance between them. Some kids have their eyes too close together as though they’re an early evolving Cyclops, and others are too far apart like they are part reptile.

I know I’m no oil painting, I’m just pointing this out.





Comments

Popular Posts