Piggy Says "Bastard"

Darwin did his first swear the other day and I was to blame, which is quite surprising really because Kerry is the potty mouth in our family.  I can't remember what I was talking about but 'Bastard' has a lot more power in it when said with a northern accent doesn't it?  (Bas (like ass) tud) not (Barst-tud).  Any road we didn't make a big deal of it and hopefully he'll have forgotten about it by now.

Darwin has had a cold recently and has been pretty hard work (some might say 'a proper little bastard', I wouldn't obviously!) but I do feel for him.  No doubt his cold will mutate into something horrific as it manifests itself in me. 

We got out of the house on Sunday to have a walk around Bleakholt animal sanctuary.  I like to think I've got a good eye for a cat and there were plenty of nasty ones there.  In fact I only spotted 3 that looked half nice.  And the dogs were proper miserable buggers.  The animals that looked the happiest, and this is never the case, were the donkeys.  But that got me thinking, who on Earth wants a donkey?  It's a shit horse and a really miserable massive dog.  And I bet it's frowned upon nowadays to have em running kids about on the beach for a pound! (And quite rightly so!)



"Donkey"


Comments

Popular Posts