Voting and That

I'm quite convinced that I'll vote this time.  I received a leaflet through the post from the Conservatives telling me what they've done, they've installed a ramp in an old peoples home and filled in some pot holes.  The next day Labour dropped a leaflet and a letter in saying how shit the Conservatives were and slating how much their leaflet cost.  The Liberals came round in person and told me their candidate knew what a balance sheet looked like.

So I'm spoilt for choice really.  I think this whole process needs a shake up.  People need to be accountable for their actions and need to answer when they don't deliver.  Also there's a problem with communication, parties don't communicate effectively.  Any road.

I will vote and I'll probably spoil it with a penis or summat now that the Black Panthers aren't running for government.

"I'm a Black Panther, where's my coat?"

Comments

Popular Posts