Pregnant Pics

Before she gives birth Kerry wanted to have some photos taken with her massive bump. When I was in the army Martin Atherton (I think it's OK to name names, I don't think he's a lawyer or a Head Master yet!), got an infection in his penis. This resulted in the penis swelling to at least 10 times it's usual flaccid size, and not being in too much discomfort or feeling threatened, he took this opportunity to have a few photographs taken (not by me!). I wondered if this is what it's like for pregnant women.

I set up the lights in the living room and did some exposure tests before getting Kerry to pose. When I looked at the first image it was slightly bleached but more obvious was my mongy face. I wasn't aware that I had been pulling a face but maybe after doing so many 'Twatface' images it's become natural to do it. I turned down the power to the lights and tried another. This time I concentrated hard to not pull a face but when I inspected the image there it was, another proper mongy face. Jesus Christ!



Comments

Popular Posts