A Lad With His Lad Out

I think things were different when I was a lad . I say this because recently I spoke to a very old friend and we reminisced a little.

At Infant School, and at the age of 5, he was showing his penis beneath the desk to, well, virtually any one who wanted to look. The teacher got sight of this and to teach him a lesson she made him stand on the desk and show everyone. Sure, Health and Safety wasn't quite the dictator she is today, so getting a boy to stand on a desk wasn't so bad, and neither was instructing a boy to show his penis to everyone it seems.

If Jimmy Savile had made a boy do this (and he possibly may have done!) there would be an outrage now. (In fact there is!)

We spoke about making marble courses in desks. We would drop a marble through the Ink Well (Jesus, I feel like I'm writing a bit for a Dickens novel!) where it would fall onto strategically placed books and other objects as it meandered down to the deepest part of the desk. I guess the object was to keep the marble meandering for as long as possible, or to do something impressive like traverse a very narrow rule or knock something over. We also spoke about toy cars of which we were both fans. For a laugh I once took his favourite car from his desk knowing that on the way home I would pass a large steam roller that was working on roads near our school. I threw his car beneath the roller where it was subsequently flattened to the height of a sheet of paper. I wasn't doing it to be malicious, I just thought it would be hilarious, and I'm still laughing about it now, so I was right. He laughed too!

He's a traffic management expert now working for a Sheikh!

I was made to go to school in sandals occasionally, I hated it! I still hate sandals now. The only 2 people I knew who wore sandals were Jesus and Ghandi, and to be honest, I'm not a big fan of either of em. I suppose Ghandi was less of a dick but I bet he'd be murder to be with. His redeeming feature was that when he was in his seventies Ghandi used to invite young naked girls to sleep with him in his bed to test his celibacy! Yeah, right! O yeah, sandals! Whilst he and I were stood outside the classroom he picked up a large boulder and dropped it on my toe, WHILST I WAS WEARING SANDALS! I became riddled with pain and anger immediately and gave him the hardest kick in the balls I had ever given anyone, even to this day! He was only a small boy and I lifted him about 2 foot off the ground.

My toe grew stunted and he has 2 children.

"Ghandi getting jiggy with some ho's"




Comments

Popular Posts