Social Justice

I had been trying to justify getting an IPad for a while now but this weekend I couldn't wait any longer, so I bobbed into Manchester (Again!!!) and made the purchase.

As Kerry went into a girls shop at Piccadilly Gardens I stood outside photographing people go by and listening to a fella rant on about Jesus and God.  He was ranting about the usual stuff, instructing people to be good and all that and telling them that if they don't believe in God he will be furious and turn them away from heaven and send them to hell to be burnt and tortured for an eternity.  "This God fella is a right dick", I thought to myself.

And then using the public address system he claimed, "Evolution is a lie and if you believe in it you are a fool".  I felt kind of sorry for him but as he continued my pity turned to anger and I concluded he was simply a twat.  At that point a group of drunk young men arrived and danced around his podium, flashed their arses, grabbed the mic and shouted profanities down it.  It wasn't right but I laughed and didn't care.

"Young Men Dancing"

"Man Preaching"

Comments

Popular Posts