30 James Bonds and 1 Blacked Up Idiot

I went to a 21st birthday party on Saturday night.  The invite said, "James Bond Theme".

I thought I would make a special effort to go as something different.  Surely Dr. No would be there, that's an easy one, Austin Powers Dr. Evil was based on that character and he always makes an appearance at fancy dress parties, Odd Job, Jaws, a lass in a 2 piece blue bikini, they would all be there for sure.  So I wanted to be different.

My first idea was to get some gold body paint and some gold speedo's and simply go as the naked lass who dances at the start of the old Bond movies, but I opted out of that.  I eventually decided on going as Baron Samedi, the Voodoo fella from Live and Let Die.  I don't know why but I do love "blacking up"!

Any road, all the men came as James Bond and all the women came dressed in fancy frocks, I was the only exception.  I did get my wish to be different.

"Baron Samedi"

"(Michael) Baeron Samedi"

Comments

  1. I didn't think you looked like an idiot : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts