The Boo

Bobbed in to see Bob Frith at The Boo in Waterfoot today.  Bob was a friend and student of Dave Pearson and now runs The Boo.  It's a community and travelling theatre that has a vibrant and caring group of people running it.

This year they were giving interested parties tours of the building.  Bob gave me a little private tour last year but I didn't have my camera on me.  The Boo is a large building built in the 19th century and has large storage rooms filled with props and heads.  I could spend hours in there photographing stuff.

The most macabre art has been created by Bob and this year it was nice to recognize the influence Dave Pearson had on Bob.  Bob tells me that Dave's influence stretches much wider and further throughout the art world.

"Props at the Boo"

"Heads at the Boo"

Comments

Popular Posts