The Bennett Choir

My sister has been telling me about her choir antics for a while now but I had not yet had the pleasure of hearing her sing.  I thought I remembered her singing like a trapped animal back when we were teenagers but now I'm not too sure.  Our mother had a dreadful singing voice, she used to make herself laugh she was that awful.

However, it was all rather lovely.  The choir sounded beautiful and far more professional than I had imagined.  They had harmonies, range, quiet and loud bits and their choice of songs was delightful.

Little Felix was there to spectate and Ethan joined us later.  Felix has taken to photography quite naturally.  I feel quite comfortable letting him take control of £1500 of camera equipment even though it is way too heavy  and cumbersome for him, but I'm just as eager as he is to see the results when he snaps away.
"The Bennett Choir"
"Felix & Camera in a Bush"
"Felix in Action, Ethan looking on"

Comments

Popular Posts