It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like

I’m really looking forward to Christmas this year. Darwin is getting giddily excited, the elf on the shelf has returned again this year and Darwin and I watched Elf (the film) last week. I cried at the end.

At the weekend we went to Malham Cove to listen to the Skipton Brass Band play Christmas tunes organised by the magnificent National Trust. Mulled wine and mince pies were available and people were singing along. It did feel Christmassy. Darwin obviously was more interested in climbing rocks.

The following day Darwin and I went to Kirkby Lonsdale Christmas Fair. We had lunch and Darwin made conversations with a number of folk.  Afterwards we went to see Father Christmas again.  By Thursday we'll have seen him 3 times!  I'm not sure that's a good thing whilst trying to maintain the magic of Santa!  However, he is fearful of looking naughty in the eyes of Santa so we are seeing the benefit.





Comments

Popular Posts