Bill Gates and the Illuminati

So now there’s a vaccine for Covid, how wonderful is that? All the proper old biddies and the demics (Urban Dictionary meaning) have had them and now that I’m old (without biddy status) I have had the invite too. I went to Ingleton for mine. The amount of effort that has gone into this has been remarkable on a national scale and by the time I had my first jab over 50% of the population had been vaccinated. There have been reports of people suffering after effects but I didn’t even feel the needle go in and nor did I suffer as a result of it.

It’s the reasons that people give for not being vaccinated that really gets me. I haven’t met an unvaccinated that has simply said ‘I’m just uncomfortable with it’ or ‘my trust in vaccinations isn’t really too good’, and that I could understand. When I was growing up there were kids around with deformed limbs due to the horrific Thalidomide scandal, an untested remedy for morning sickness, and even though this wasn’t a vaccine I could understand the apprehension involved.

However, the bloke who swept our chimney said he was refusing to get the vaccine because Bill Gates was using it as opportunity to implant microchips in everyone, you get people who watch YouTube who know less about biology than I do (and that’s proper scary!!!) claiming that the vaccine is made from dead babies and others quoting every mental discredited medical person on the Earth and blaming it on the designs of the illuminati.

I’m sure one of the symptoms of Covid might be increased paranoia and crazy mentalness.



 

Comments

Popular Posts