Lockdown Photo-a day

With Lock-down 3 on us I decided to take a photo a day to show either how boring or beautiful live is or can be. People have already started to be vaccinated against Covid so hopefully we might start to see some signs of normality returning. Mind you the anti-vaxers have started in force. I might be eating my words when all the vaccinated folk are dead and Earths population is simply the un-vaccinated, but given the amount of bellendedness going on in the anti-vac camp I think I’d rather be dead than in a world full of anti-vaxers.

In comparison Lock-downs aren’t really too bad, I mean we’re not being bombed and we have houses and jobs and stuff but I do miss the freedom and I miss shooting.

Bath Bomb Damage

Pre-Raphaelite frozen pond

Chicken Band Album Cover

Last Year's Beans

The Chippy

 

Comments

Popular Posts