Farriers and the Bulls Dick

Our neighbour has stables and what feels like about every 2 months a farrier turns up to re-shoe the horses. This is seen as a massive treat for Ena who loves to eat the discarded horse feet (there must be a name for them!). I have to slap her on the nose when she grabs one because they absolutely stink. (On that note Kerry and her dad went shopping the other week and came back with some bulls penises for the dogs. HO-LEE-CRAP! They smelled like you would imagine a bull’s dead and uncleaned penis would smell. I was retching and could taste it for hours afterwards).

I got chatting to the farrier and he asked where I worked. When I told him he said “I know someone who works there” and proceeded to tell me all about him.

Now this is a measure of the type of place I live. When I bumped into the guy at work I said, ‘I was talking to your farrier mate the other day’, and he replied ‘Which one?’.  Apparently he has 3 mates who are farriers!!! I was in my 50’s before I met a farrier.

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts