John Deere's New Competitor

So where we live now I’ve got a barn roughly equivalent to the size of our house in volume, a workshop, a wood shed and another little outhouse. In comparison to the house we had before we have virtually an infinite amount of space, we’re never gonna run out of space are we? Well you’d think so but every time Pete comes up he brings with him a van load of stuff, and this stuff is wide in variety. This week it was another tractor, yes I said ‘another’. This is the third one now! Currently I have 3 tractors, a quad bike and a mobility scooter in the barn. The wood shed is absolutely full as is the workshop. We’ve got 3 pillar drills and a few lathes in the workshop, as well as a load of timber.

It sounds like I’m moaning doesn’t it? I’m not. The timber will build magnificent things and the tractors will make building stuff easier. I wonder what I’d have if I had a warehouse?

Comments

Popular Posts