Winky Popped Out


I got into work the other morning and noticed the zip of my trousers was undone, and that was the second time this week! It seems to happen on some trousers more than others but ultimately I think it’s my memory.

Later on that day I was walking through the offices at work. During this jaunt my penis had popped out of the slit in my boxer shorts. Most men will know this feeling, and I felt that it would be inappropriate to adjust it in public. Then the Financial Director, a woman, caught my eye and began to talk about a current issue. As she began talking I began to fear that not only had my penis popped out of my boxer shorts but also my flies were undone and my penis was sitting outside of my trousers like an uncomfortable slug.

What’s the correct protocol for this scenario? I didn’t feel like I could touch it during the conversation, or even look down to check it. I felt uncomfortable asking her if my winky was showing or even coming right out and confessing to my dilemma. I simply had to ride it out and hope for the best.

Luckily my flies were done up but I did ponder what the consequences of the accident might have been. Would I have been rightly dismissed or would it have been seen for the genuine accident it was?

Comments

Popular Posts