You'll Never Leave

When my step-sister moved to Cumbria she made what I thought was a bold statement, claiming that she doesn’t like going down south any more. At the time I thought there was something a bit ‘Royston Vasey’ about it all but I know exactly where she’s coming from now. As soon I go south of J36 on the M6 I don’t like it!

In the olden days when I used to commute into the Manchester area the most beautiful bit of my journey was the sight of the Pacific Georgia factory, especially on a frosty morning as it billowed its steam into the crisp atmosphere. And I know I talked about this recently, but I do love my drive to work, right from setting off. Going home is a bit duff at the moment but by Saturday daylight is going to be 3 seconds longer than it was on Friday! Winter Solstice, you little beauty!

"Prettiest Bit of the M66"

"The Hills at the Back of my House"

"My Yard"

Comments

Popular Posts