Tattooed


Every now and then I contemplate getting a tattoo, but I’m a pansy when it comes to pain and ultimately that would prevent me from undertaking the surgery.  “What shall I have tattooed on my body for the remainder of my life?” I thought would be a big question too, but evidentially I believe some people are just happy being tattooed first with the design decision playing a very secondary part in the process.  You could always choose something on the spur of the moment couldn’t you, maybe the logo on the 2 litre bottle of cider you’ve just consumed for instance?

If tattoos were painless, and not costly, I’d have something radically anti-Christian on my entire back but I’d like someone as talented as Rembrandt to do it.  A scene maybe depicting Jesus being ripped apart by sexually aroused dogs maybe? Or summat like that.


Comments

Popular Posts