The Langdales (Again!)

So when I got back from the trip to the Lakes Kerry reviewed the images and said, "Awww, I'd like to go there".  I'd been promising her that we'd go and do a mountain in the Lakes so I couldn't refuse really.

So together with her Dad and Brian we set off on the same trip.  This time the winds had eased but the rain and drizzle had took it's place.  I had boasted to her Dad that the boots I was wearing had lasted me about 12 years and to this day I hadn't felt a drop of water inside them.  I had to eat my words on the descent, my feet, and everything else, were drenched to the skin.

With the winds not being quite as mental as the other day we ascended to the summit of Harrison Stickle.  We couldn't see anything at the top but a good time was had by all.

"Peter & Kerry"

"Brian"

Comments

Popular Posts