The Cold

04/12/10

It's mid winters day in 3 weeks and it's massive news that it's snowing and cold.  What do people expect?  It angers me that people just give up at the sight of snow, it's laziness really, people want an excuse not to do anything and they think that snow is the excuse.

Kerry is away this weekend, I don't have a problem with that because I never get bored, always have something to do and am completely happy in my own company, however I have to admit I have kind of missed her.

I went into Manchester to take a walk around the Christmas markets and possibly make a start on Christmas shopping but that idea only lasted about 10 minutes.  I began to wonder if hibernation would be a good thing for me but I think I'd prefer it if everyone else went into hibernation instead.  The markets were mental, people were walking around like zombies totally oblivious to everyone else.  I got my camera out purely to keep myself calm, and it worked.

I'm going to resort to the Internet again for Christmas shopping me thinks, far more civilised.



Comments

Popular Posts