Janet

So I was thinking about the forthcoming exhibition. I like the image "Janet", as previously shown, and thought that an image of Janet herself would be an ideal partner to it. I took the image plain and simple, no dressing up or glamourous poses. We spoke briefly about the photograph and but I didn't want to know any details about the relationship between the two. I didn't want to be a reporter here, just an observer.

There ought to be some simple explanation text with the images, something like:

"Tattooed on the arm of the man are the letters "J et". The tattoo once read "Janet", the mans girlfriend and mother of his child. After they separated the man made an attempt at removing the tattoo with the cigarette lighter from a car. The other photograph is Janet.

In 1975 the rock band Nazareth sang, "Love hurts, love scars...""



"Janet"

Comments

Popular Posts