3 Weasels and a Million Swallows

I know I'm getting fat but the thing that concerns me most is that I'm getting unfit too.  During the week I thought I'd try and go for a run.  In my day I could run 3 miles in less than 15 minutes, Holy F*ck!  I ran for 5 minutes and I was like an asthmatic walrus, I thought I was going to be sick and then have a heart attack in my own vomit. Not only that my pants were falling down as I was running, it was embarrassing.

So today, whilst Kerry was doing the Yorkshire 3 peaks again (Eff that for a game of soldiers!) I went for a 6 mile walk with the camera.

Prior to today I had never seen a Weasel and today I saw 3.  And the air was full of swallows, a couple of weeks ago they were flocking around the Nile.

We live in a truly beautiful country.

"A Weasel"

"Swallows"

Comments

Popular Posts