AJ

19.03.11

I went to the Alt. Camera Club today where the guest speaker was AJ Wilkinson.  I spent a year with AJ doing an A Level photography course several years ago and during this time I don't think he ever showed us any of his work.  It was a lovely surprise, all of his work is quality and I just thought he was an hippy with a beard!  He has a plethora of projects and some of them published.  A particular favourite of mine were the powerful portraits of ex punks and I did buy his publication titled "Driving Blind".

He's currently involved in a No. of projects, one of them is a collaborative effort between a number of popular photographers and examples of their work can be found here:  http://www.bradfordgrid.co.uk/.

"AJ Wilkinson" by AJ Wilkinson©


Later on that day Kerry and I went for a walk, in my opinion Spring is definitely here.  It's nearly warmish and there's loads of people out walking.

"Walker"

Comments

Popular Posts