The Field

During this whole lockdown business we have never visited the wood and field as much in our life. We have dogs now, Ooo 'dogs', yeah I need to tell you about that, so they need walking, but what a great place we have.

We often meander to the focal point of the field, the football pitch as I call it, via the wood or the field perimeter and it makes me feel absolutely magical. We sit on the bench, Darwin plays on the swing or with the football or frisby, or he chases the dogs, and everything is right. It's surprising how few commercial planes are in the air nowadays but that a good thing. Occasionally we get Ospreys, Chinooks and other very noisy military aircraft flying by but I quite like that.

Kerry, Grandad & Darwin camped out for a couple of nights. I didn't!






Comments

Popular Posts