Taunting Meerkats and Bothering Snakes


It was little James’s birthday and the party was held at Williamson Park in Lancaster. I always expect it to be a bit rough there for some reason but it’s a lovely park with great views. I was stopped by a big man wearing headphones who shouted ‘DO YOU LIKE FOOTBALL MATE?’. I did get the feeling that the conversation could go a number of extreme ways ending in either a hug or me getting stabbed and thankfully it ended neither way. After telling him that I could take or leave it he gave me a brief commentary of a Rangers game and went on his way.

The kids loved the party held in the butterfly house. They learned a little about butterflies and caterpillars, held a snake (which Darwin loved. Snakes are his favourite animal apparently) and they got to taunt some meerkats.




Comments

Popular Posts