Does the Heimlich Manoeuvre Work on Emus?


Darwin and I went for a little mooch and we visited the Pig and the Emu. Unfortunately that isn’t a Pub but it is equally as exciting in actually being a pig and an emu. I did wonder whether they were mates yet, being made to share the same field and all, but I’m deluded aren’t I? I can believe that the emu would want to be mates with the pig but I get the impression the pig wouldn’t care at all about the friendship.

We’re not apprehensive about either animal now and we get right up close to interact. The emu is a character, it acts like it wants to play and at one point I thought it was going to eat Darwin’s spiky ball. Does the Heimlich manoeuvre work on emus?

After chasing the sheep a little we made our way to the river and played a game that we have played a number of times now. We both stand either side of the river and take it in turns to throw massive rocks into it in order to splash the other person. I win more often the he does!



Comments

Popular Posts