All Pokemon Have Weaknesses

We had a little mooch into Kendal today. Kerry was keen to bob into Greggs to sample their new vegan sausage roll. I’ve never been really keen on the sausage roll at all, don’t know what it is, but making it vegan makes it especially rubbish in my eyes.

Afterwards we called into the book shop, Darwin got his hair cut and then we to the Abbot Hall Gallery. It’s not a massive gallery but it’s beautiful none the less. To say that it ain’t massive they’ve had some pretty hot artists displaying their stuff over the years. Lowry, Constable, Ernst, Hockney, Ruskin, Goldsworthy, Freud, Picasso, Hepworth, Rembrandt, Monet & Rodin, not a bad line up really is it? We drew some pictures ourselves whilst we were there.

Afterwards we had a little go on the park at Staveley. I span Darwin around on a spinning thing so fast I couldn’t stop laughing. I wonder if that’s a psychological disorder that someone could put a name to, that thing when you do something you should be naturally concerned about but you’re laughing too much to do anything about it. I got told off by the pair of them after that.

On the way home I had to pull over in the car for Darwin to be sick. I got told off again but he was right as rain after that.

This morning on the way to school (this is 2 months after the event!) Darwin was telling me that there is no such thing as the ultimate Pokemon character because they all have their weaknesses. I commented that this was like human beings. He told me that he has a weakness and when I asked him what he said “because I was sick after you span me round really fast”. That made me laugh again.





Comments

Popular Posts