I Don't Want a New A-Hole Ripping Santa Please.

Swimming was cancelled today due to an accident in the pool.  That's all I know.  One of the dads told me as I arrived and I didn't ask any more about it.  Should I have done?  I'm one of these people that when I'm driving and there's an accident on the other carriageway I don't look.  I don't want to see what has happened.  What's the best thing I could hope to see?  I don't even like the name of some internal organs so why would I want to see a lifeless corpse or a smashed in face of a human being?  And that's why I didn't ask what had happened.  In hindsight I should have said, "Ooo nothing serious I hope?", and delicately got the info out of him because I already knew that Kerry would be asking me far more questions than I knew about the incident.  I checked the news when I got home to see if anyone had died!

Afterwards Kerry's Dad, Mr Pig and I caught the train, the Santa Special to Ramsbottom.  Santa came into the carriage but Pig was asleep, thank God!  Kerry would have ripped me a new arsehole if Pig and Santa would have met without her being there, which she wasn't!  Pig wasn't keen on remaining in his pram on the walk back so I gave him a shoulder ride.  I felt like I was on a military yomp.

"Sheep On't Way to Swimming"

"Santa Pig"

"Train Folk"




Comments

Popular Posts