The Hill Revisited

18.04.10

So this time I thought I'd walk right to the top of the hill. It's so silent, especially as the planes aren't flying due to the volcano in Iceland.


So at the top of the hill I was expecting to see a vista of Bacup however I found something far more interesting. I'd heard the sounds of motorbikes long before I saw them but became ever more intrigued when I could see them flying in the air.


I'd happened across a small quarry with a rather professional looking bike track which to my luck was being used by a few skilled riders. However shortly after I arrived the riders ceased their activities and a chap came riding up to investigate me. "Can I ask what you're doing mate?" he said. At that moment in time I was wondering if an air ambulance was equipped with instruments to remove my camera from my arse.


Anyway, he turned out to be an alright fellow and explained he had built the course for his son and was worried if the council got to hear about it it wouldn't be there for long.

What a special find. I took a few snaps but I wasn't geared up for this, I could have done with a couple of flashes. But I may go back and make a proper shoot of it.



"Biker 114"
"Biker 114 + Another"

"Calm down Elliot, I'm in a fuckin shoppin basket ere"

Comments

Popular Posts