Natalie

28.02.10

I photographed Natalie this weekend. She's in a band and was after some shots for publicity purposes, and is joining an acting agency so wanted some shots for that too.
I shot Natalie about 3 years ago. There's something very "Lolita"ish about her and really I'd like to push her further in shoots, if we do another I may suggest it!
So we did the band shots first in very cold weather, especially up at Haslingden Halo. The image is HDR'd and I've removed the legs of the Halo for effect.



"Nat at the Halo"

Frozen to the bone and still smiling after a funny incident with dog shit we did some studio shots. I took inspiration from my last self portrait shot.


"Facepainted Nat"
"Nat Now"


"Nat Then"
The image above is one from 3 years ago. My girlfriend at the time "flipped out" big time!

Comments

Popular Posts